Skip to content
- Business-to-business relationships need to be generated and maintained at an organizational level, not at a personal level.
- Traditional sales organizations create unnecessary barriers (1) between a company and its customers and (2) among members of the sales organization.
- Teamwork Selling eliminates account/territory management along with individual sales commissions. The entire sales organization is managed and incented as a unit.
- Sales is a process. Effective sales management means skillful process management and it depends on cooperation, not competition.
- Understand that your CRM system is your sales organization’s central nervous system.